**Local Candidates to DFW area only please
Our client, a renowned health benefits company supplying customers with discount medical and lifestyle benefits along with insured products for their employees is currently in need of an HR Generalist to support their Head Office in Dallas.
They offer a fun, business casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition.
A competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits plan (paid vacation, holidays, 401k with matching, company profit sharing, health/dental, life insurance) in addition to other daily/weekly perks contribute to a strong culture, being a main factor in ensuring low employee turnover.
The Human Resources Generalist will help lead HR practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture emphasizing flexibility, leadership, integrity, innovation, and passion with a goal for ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Employee relations
- Benefits and Payroll Administration
- Compensation review and analysis
- Organizational & Departmental Development
- Employee Selection, Staffing and On-boarding
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- 5+ Years Experience in Human Resources
- 2+ years experience with payroll processing
- 1+ year of recruiting experience
- Knowledge of benefit administration and employment law is required
- Ensure sound reasoning with the ability to make effective decisions
- Excellent written/verbal skills and strong follow-through abilities
- Outgoing, proactive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly without sacrificing quality and detail
- Ability to work cooperatively with other team members by effectively integrating personal skills with those of others in accomplishing organizational goals
- Extraordinary time management and organizational skills
- Resilience to effectively handle problems and accept constructive criticism
- Proven track record of dependability through tenure with previous employers
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- PHR or other HR certifications preferred