|**Must be local to DFW area
**Client unable to sponsor at this time - must have complete authorization for work in USA
Our client is seeking a seasoned Full Stack Web Developer who has the ability to effectively evaluate current technologies, ensure performance of those technologies and with the ability to recommend additional areas for improvement.
- Lead the technical execution of the web growth strategy, spanning web products, data analytics, testing, and automation
- Build-out modern web architecture to enable new features set into production
- Develop and maintain the web framework to serve the needs of different business areas
- Implement new logging, data collection, and storage architectures
- Own web development projects from backend to the presentation layer
- Work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across internal functions
- Own the deployment process
- Responsible for ensuring early, timely and continuous releases
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree preferred
- At least 6 years of experience working in a modern commercial web development environment
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST, Thrift)
- API design and development
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other web best practices
- Knowledge or experience with web performance testing preferred
- Experience with AWS or Azure strongly preferred
- Familiar with:
- Database technologies like MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.