**Local Candidates to DFW area only please
**Client is unable to offer visa sponsorship or visa transfers for this role at this time
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer with 5+ years of experience to join our client's growing IT team in their North Dallas office. The Front End Web Developer works to analyze user requirements, design systems to satisfy requirements, and implement designs using best practices within the AngularJS framework. Additionally, the Front End Web Developer will create new innovations and deliver robust applications that may exceed the initial programming specifications. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Participate in user requirement analysis, documentation and work estimates
- Design enterprise software solutions from user requirements
- Program and test software according to best practices and established standards
- Analyze and resolve technical problems
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and others
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing enterprise software solutions preferred
- At least 2 years of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Good understanding of extJS (although moving to angular).
- Experience with java script, java and C# helpful.
- Driven and innovative
- Strong written and verbal communications skills