Our client, a privately held U.S. corporation, has created the first completely digital emergency, critical and advance care planning platform through mobile applications. They are dedicated to ensuring that emergency first responders, doctors, nurses and caregivers always have access to the most important voice in healthcare. They are now in need of an experienced Senior Technology Lead/CTO to continue enhancing and expanding their product offering while servicing hospital systems globally.
The Senior Technology lead will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company and working with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the Technology Lead will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
Education and Experience
- BS in related field and at least 10 years experience in the Information Technology arena
- At least 7 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS
- Must have good healthcare knowledge and or a strong background working in or servicing Healthcare verticals.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.