Our client has developed one of the most innovative mobile applications that will revolutionize the advance healthcare directive platform across all hospital systems nationally and globally. They are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the company and their products.
As a Digital Marketing Director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, with an exceptional writing background and the ability to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
***Preference will be given to candidates that have had a winning experience with a major political campaign and who understands the sense of urgency and goals of a startup. This role is crucial in navigating the expectations of the Healthcare/IT and political pressures.
- Build a digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs that tie back to budget forecasts and preparation
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee all social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase market segment
- Liaise with Product Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Some healthcare background and experience with promotion of mobile applications is a must