Technical Project Manager
Exciting full-time opportunity for our client in Texas. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the successful completion of projects and is the primary contact on project issues. The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership to project activities and is involved with leading, planning, organizing, and executing various project activities to ensure on-time / on-budget, and to specifications, committed project all mobile and web deliverables. The incumbent will have on-going interaction and communication with field and local management to ensure the highest quality of delivery and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages aspects of projects, coordinating and integrating project resources and the requisite logistical support for project tasks and sub-tasks.
- Maintains an overall IT project plan representing the work of the Application Development team, across the various applications and products.
- Determines and monitors the scheduling of technical resources to ensure successful support of project engagements and consistent performance to meet all project objectives.
- Oversight and direction on the architecture and design of Mobile Applications by providing technical ideas and high-level conceptual insights with varying degrees of technical knowledge for completion of projects
- Provides leadership to individual Application Developers and development teams, and the completion of objectives, tasks and deliverables.
- Sets the time frames to assure milestones are met as planned.
- Allocates assigned resources to manage client’s project completion expectations.
- Initiates and facilitates status meetings with project management team members (involving the client as needed) to ensure timely and accurate exchange of information.
- Designs, develops and maintains scope of works, integration plans, and project plans for project implementation.
- Documents processes utilized for complex projects.
- Facilitates project modification and completes documentation accordingly.
- Researches and designs the interim milestones and defines inter-project dependencies.
- Administers a variety of tracking and reporting vehicles to capture project activities and progress and provides details to clients and project management team-members reports.
- Is aware of potential for increased business opportunities through new / expanded contracts.
- Participates in pre-sales briefings with clients and assists in the development of post-sales project launch plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or other complimentary field of study, or equivalent experience and / or education.
- PMP certification is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of technology based project management and/or project lead experience for major Software Application/Mobile Development projects.
- 2+ years of customer interface experience in corporate environments, including direct interaction with senior level management and line-level management members.
- Extensive Development and management experience with both Native [iOS & Android] & Hybrid Mobile Applications.
- Proven experience leading or managing a team of both in-house and offshore Application Developers.
- Proven ability to spearhead projects (including providing direction on work flow), facilitate application status meetings, and achieve milestones with accuracy and consistency.
- Proven experience with implementing and managing Software Products and Mobile Application and Solutions.
- Proven ability in managing the creation and implementation of detailed client projects; superior customer relation and presentation skills.
- Excellent Technical Writing and Communication skills.