**Local Candidates to DFW area only please
**Client is unable to offer visa sponsorship or visa transfers for this role at this time
We are looking for a .Net Developer with 5+ years of experience to join our client's growing IT team in their North Dallas office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the new development and maintenance of web based information systems as well as lead other junior developers to help create new programs and deliver robust applications.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Participate in user requirement analysis, documentation and work estimates
- Design enterprise software solutions from user requirements
- Program and test software according to best practices and established standards
- Design, build and maintain databases
- Analyze and resolve technical problems
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Minimum 5 years experience developing software solutions with Microsoft .NET and some knowledge of ext JS framework.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software design and object oriented programming
- Good understanding of relational database design and data querying
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 3-4 years experience developing enterprise software solutions preferred
- Database technologies like MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Driven and innovative
- MUST have strong written and verbal communications skills