Fiber Enterprise Sales Executive - (IL)
We are currently recruiting for a Fiber Sales Executive in the Chicago, IL area. Our client is a high profile company in the wireless telecommunications arena providing an exceptional and rewarding compensation package for the right individual. The ideal candidate will have experience selling to Enterprise Clients, be local to IL with strong connections or has worked in the IL area and has maintained contacts with potential clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and close opportunities for Dark Fiber, High Bandwidth Transport, and High Bandwidth IP products and services.
- Implement strategy for sales to carriers
- Identify and be able to engage local carrier decision makers
- Organize and prepare proposal packages for consideration of proposed deals/structures
- Coordinate internal resources, including sales, leasing, zoning, regulatory compliance, construction, and staff.
- Generation of sales strategies to be implemented both internally and externally for the respective region based upon local knowledge.
- Ability to interact with clients, consultants, property owners and staff.
Education and/or Experience:
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.