Wireless Project Coordinator
Location of Project: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Summary: Our Wireless client is looking to add a Project Coordinator to their Florida team for a large scale deployment. The role will require heavy tracking of all facets of a cellular wireless deployment. These individuals will be required to evaluate leases, assist with amendments, track purchase orders, drive approval flows and coordinate with subcontractors. We are looking for very organized individuals with solid Excel Skills (pivot tables & v-look-ups) that are comfortable in a fast paced environment.
**Administrative background with real estate, financial or telecommunications experience strongly preferred!!!
Job Description and Duties:
This position supports the overall success of a market or project team by performing various administrative tasks associated with the project office.
- Coordinate project schedules and reports
- Understanding of real estate entitlements and construction schedules
- Working with lease reviews/amendments
- Maintain various databases
- Facilitate office logistics and procurement of various office items: Computers, Phones, Office Supplies and Equipment
- Assist in the sub-contractor procurement process by initiating purchase requests and tracking approval flows
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Project Coordination, Wireless, Construction
- Some knowledge of real estate leases - reviews, amendments, understanding of titles, ability to read surveys and construction drawings (Preferred, but not necessary)
- Must also have advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Excel (pivot tables & v-look-ups), MS PowerPoint, & MS Word, in addition to excellent organizational skills.
- Must be an energetic and self-motivated individual that takes initiative and requires minimal supervision
**A positive attitude linked with a solid administrative telecom background will make you a strong contender for this role.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.