SR RF DAS Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Senior RF DAS Engineer (with iBwave) for the greater Atlanta, GA market. The Senior RF Engineer will be part of a team supporting projects throughout the designated market and responsible for designing small cell networks and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) based on customer requests as well as support them during the implementation, construction, launch, and optimization phases. May also be asked to support sales on business development opportunities with new customers.
- You will utilize your DAS Design and optimization experience for system design and planning for indoor DAS and Small Cell projects in venues.
- You will also be involved in designing iDAS and small cell networks.
- You will develop coverage and capacity solutions to deliver superior customer experiences for a variety of locations such as sports venues, shopping malls, hospitality and convention centers, hospitals, universities, office spaces, and transit systems.
- Responsibilities will include location assessment, requirements gathering, RF design, technology selection, implementation, integration, and optimization.
- RF DAS Design and optimization
- MUST have IBwave design experience
- Indoor DAS (iDAS), RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory
- DAS vendor certification is a plus
- Must have at least 5 years of RF design and 2+ plus years hands-on iBwave design experience
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.