Our wireless client is looking for a Contract Leasing Specialist to join their growing team in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The ideal candidate will have some experience reviewing legal contracts. The individual in this role must be incredibly detailed, organized and have critical eye for detailing and editing their own work.
The individual will be responsible for preparing several agreements, amendments, contracts, etc. The qualified candidate must ensure overall quality, timeliness and accuracy of documents and adhere to established processes and procedures.
- Must have a complete understanding of contracts and processes associated with a wide range of assignments.
- Must be familiar with and able to prepare new licenses and amendments in a timely manner.
- Must be able to ensure all customer agreements prepared are accurate and legally sufficient prior to submitting for quality control checks while also participating in quality control reviews.
- Must be able to provide timely executed contracts with a high level of customer service.
- Must be a team player and show flexibility needed to adjust to changes in the work environment.
- Must be proficient in utilizing project management tracking systems and software and use system generated reports to reconcile assignments and progress applicable milestones.
- Must be a solid and self-directed problem solver.
Additional Education and Experience Requirements
- Some college strongly preferred
- 1 year of paralegal or related real estate contract experience preferred
- Ability to produce complex documents in an efficient manner
- Excellent computer skills - specifically with MS Office, Project Management software and Database information extraction
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.