Software Developer (TX)
Our client is a leading provider of enhanced signaling applications to mobile network operators. Several of the world's largest mobile operators rely on our client's products to enable new services and increase operational efficiencies within their network. Their products are sold worldwide via a network of OEM and distribution partners. They have created a relaxed culture, great environment with a team of people that have a common vision. They also provide a rich benefit package at no cost to their employees!
We are currently seeking a Software Developer with strong experience in C, C++ development in a Linux environment. The candidate will work with a team of engineers to define, design, and implement applications for their mobile core and signaling products. The candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of the features in the core and signaling product lines as well as future products.
• Minimum BSEE/BSCS or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years software development experience
• In-depth experience designing, developing and testing real-time, fault-tolerant, highly available carrier-grade application software using C and C++
• Linux programming/development environment, GNU tool chain (Ubuntu, CentOS/Red Hat)
• Solid experience with network and socket programming in a multi-threaded environment
• Experience with integrating and developing with 3rd party/open-source libraries
• Solid understanding of IP Networking (TCP, UDP), SIP, VoLTE and IMS
• Telecommunication Knowledge, 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS VoLTE networks
• Protocols knowledge, TCP/IP, SIP, SS7 (ISUP, SCCP, TCAP), HTTP/RESTful API, SSL/TLS, SNMP
**Previous software development with companies like Nortel, Ericsson, Alcatel is highly desirable**
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.