SITE ACQUISITION AND PERMITTING SPECIALIST - WIRELESS
We are currently recruiting for Site Acquisition and Permitting Specialist for our Wireless Client in the Austin, TX area. The right individual will have experience in Wireless Cell Site development and should be comfortable dealing with landlord lease negotiations within the client designated search ring area as well as jurisdictions and municipalities. In addition to strong lease negotiation experience we are looking for someone that has direct experience with Zoning and Permitting, some Vendor Management, Budgeting, and Paralegal background.
- Fulfill the jurisdictional requirements and other assigned responsibilities necessary for implementation of outdoor Distributed Antenna System (DAS) and small cell networks.
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Assist in obtaining jurisdictional approvals for node attachments to public right of way.
- Attend municipal, county and other jurisdictional hearings or related meetings where appropriate and present verbal arguments to support the projects.
- Provide current strong tracking metrics and status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- Assist with formulating budgets and required financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Jurisdictional planning background with some Real Estate experience is preferred
- Wireless industry experience preferred
- Zoning and Permitting experience preferred (knowledge of zoning ordinances and municipal processes)
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings