Our client, a leader in Healthcare Performance Improvement, is looking to add a Senior Director to their onsite Supply Chain Management team. The initiative is to support one of the largest member Hospitals and their team by planning, executing, and overseeing the implementation of performance improvement strategies to maintain and renew products/services in existing accounts, provide a high level of customer, validate savings as well as assist in expanding current product lines and business solutions. The ideal candidate will have Industry experience in healthcare supply -- GPO, materials management or supply chain consulting and demonstrated success in consultative selling, account retention and account penetration for new business development.
**The Sr. Regional Director will be based in the Cleveland, OH area, working on site at the Member Hospital from Monday-Thursday and from their home office on Fridays.
Specific tasks included but are not limited to the following:
- Working with procurement executives and department heads in member organizations to drive supply chain cost reduction through development and implementation of improvement plans.
- Creating and fostering relationships with executive suite and management staff to promote Company’s broader value proposition, increase volume and retain customers.
- Providing leadership and management to other team members.
- Managing the relationship with Client Group by attending monthly member meetings & board meetings, jointly collaborating on opportunities to drive improvement in cost and quality.
- Serving as on-site account manager, developing and implementing a strategic account management plan through collaboration with all stakeholders for owner and member hospitals in assigned region; coordinates regional resources to meet customer’s needs and achieve plan goals.
- Identifying supply chain cost reduction opportunities through assessments and process improvement initiatives; facilitates contract implementation, supports product launches.
- Increasing purchasing volume through use of supply chain and portfolio tools; validating and activating appropriate contract pricing and volume.
- Assisting in evaluation and implementation of business partner products and services that deliver on expressed needs of members.
- Identifying and operationalizing business partners’ value-add programs to aid in the supply chain process and improve owner participation rate.
- Developing and ensuring achievement of assigned member Supply Chain Improvement Plan (SCIP).
- Generating leads for new accounts and identifying targets to support region's recruitment strategy; participate on pursuit teams.
- Serves as purchasing committee liaison.
- Assists Supplier Vice Presidents with supplier relationships.
Will be responsible for managing and developing the Region Director and Contract Analyst.
- Has direct responsibility and full accountability for member retention
A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required. Master’s preferred (Health care, business or related field)