We are looking for a Sales Executive to join a growing Business Development team for our healthcare client in Dallas, Texas. This individual will work closely with development, product marketing, technology and operations to play a critical role in driving the market adoption of Health Benefits Management Software Solutions as it relates to ACA reporting compliance. As part of the Business Development team, the Sales Executive will contribute to advancing the solution sales enablement infrastructure which includes positioning, packaging and pricing. The ideal candidate will have a background in IT Healthcare/Software Sales or have been exposed to the healthcare/IT environment.
- Leads all aspects of solution sales, including:
- Driving solution specific sales strategy (solution construction, competitor sell-against, account mapping, enterprise engagement and execution, pricing, contracting)
- Coordinating and conducting software demonstrations
- Tactical execution of complex, enterprise solution evaluations
- Partners with executive team to surface client needs and adapt solution accordingly
- Accountable for managing and closing solution sales
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Delivers demonstrations to health system executive teams, clinical and financial leadership committees, and other value business stakeholders.
- Identifies business opportunities by obtaining prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells software product(s) by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required (in a complementary business or clinical discipline)
- 4+ years working in an enterprise sales role with a healthcare technology or services company
- ACA Software Sales experience a plus
- Proven success developing and delivering product demonstrations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to handle all functional objections that may arise during a sales pursuit
- Strong understanding of healthcare applications and processes
- Excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, excellent time-management skills coupled with the ability to prioritize
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.