Senior Bilingual Telecom Sales Executive (FL)
We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Telecom Sales Executive - the person can be located in the Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale markets and will be responsible for the Florida and Puerto Rico geography. Our client is a high profile and well-respected company in the shared wireless infrastructure arena providing an exceptional and rewarding compensation package for the right individual. The ideal candidate will be local to the Florida area with strong connections to current, former or potential clients.
**Must have previous experience working for one of the large carriers in sales capacity (tower, site acquisition and fiber experience).
**Must also be bilingual (English/Spanish) and willing to travel
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and close opportunities for NEW services/business (coordinate appropriate internal resources to formulate deal parameters and associated terms. Work with designated customer contacts to establish mutual agreement on related deal terms and drive corresponding business.)
- Organize and prepare proposal packages for consideration of proposed deals/structures.
- Actively pursue customer search rings and track search ring take rate.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assets in one’s own geographic area in order to better market and sell such assets.
- Generation of sales strategies to be implemented both internally and externally for the respective region based upon local knowledge.
- Ability to interact with clients, consultants, property owners and staff as well as other business areas to identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with all projects. Conduct strategic planning activities to ensure customers’ project or service needs are anticipated.
Education and/or Experience: