Our client has developed one of the most innovative mobile applications that will revolutionize the advance healthcare directive platform across all hospital systems nationally and globally. They are seeking a talented Sr. User Interface and User Experience Designer to join their team in Dallas, TX.
As the key designer for a set of software products used by individuals and professional healthcare providers, the User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) designer will be a major contributor to our next generation platform suite. The Sr. Designer will work closely with our platform owner and development team to measure and optimize applications to improve ease of use and create the best B2C and B2B user experience across web and mobile interfaces.
The Sr. UI/UX Designer will also be responsible for conducting user tests to observe behavior both in-person and by using UX tool-sets and metrics. Following testing, the UX designer will refine and optimize applications, software and websites to create a digital experience that is intuitive for each of the specific user personas.
- Evaluating existing applications and evaluating their UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Measuring the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Using online tools, such as screen readers to determine effectiveness of media
- Conducting user testing of applications, software and websites
- Creating and implementing interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications
- Collaborate with major client’s UI/UX teams for specific partnership versions of the healthcare platform.
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
- Developing and maintaining design wire-frames and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin
- Establishing and enforcing digital design standards
- BS Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture or similar
- Masters preferred
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- 7+ years in Engineering, Human centered design or User Experience Design
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date on latest trends, best practices and competitive activity
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals
- Artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Project management orientation when working with schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.