**Local Candidates to DFW area only please
**Client is unable to offer visa sponsorship or visa transfers for this role at this time
Our client supplies corporations with discount medical and lifestyle benefits along with insured products for their employees. They offer a fun, business casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition. Competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits plan (paid vacation, holidays, 401k with matching, company profit sharing, health/dental, life insurance) and telecommuting 1-2 times per week.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our client's growing IT team in their North Dallas office. The Business Analyst will be responsible for obtaining, simplifying and prioritizing requirements for the development and delivery of the IT Department. The Business Analyst will then communicate these requirements to drive the design, review test cases, process change requests, manage project scope, customer acceptance, installation, and deployment. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for developing agile user stories which will guide development.
- Defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements.
- Understand the needs of key stakeholders through initiating and attending appropriate business meetings
- Study business functions, gather information, collect, and evaluate requirements to then prepare technical reports and presentations to summarize business objectives, business case analysis, IT capability, and financial considerations
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Identify current and future state business processes
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications
- Define elements of design, data migration rules, business rules, and other deliverables
- Calculate/Forecast business case return on investment for development costs associated with achieving business objectives (cost/benefit analysis)
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience collecting and documenting business requirements from clients
- 3+ years of experience creating user stories and customer acceptance criteria to allow rapid developer understanding, effort sizing, and implementation
- Must be Familiar with Agile development practices and have at least 3 years of hosting agile product backlog creation, refinement, prioritization, and sprint planning
- Excellent listener with strong verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Skilled as a client advocate to product development and support team members including architects, designers, testers, customer acceptance leads, product release managers and support
- Experienced with web based and browser interface software application development
- Knowledge of user interface design methods and experienced in creating mockups and wireframes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technology related field preferred
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.