Our client, a leader in Healthcare Performance Improvement, is looking to add a VP of IT Sales to their overall executive team.
**The Vice President will be working from their home office and required to travel to Charlotte, NC and Washington, DC regularly to meet with stakeholders. This position can be based anywhere in the US.
The VP of IT Sales will be responsible for all sales activities with current and prospective owners to significantly increase our client’s portfolio by closing large dollar consulting engagements and/or sizable group purchasing conversions. The Vice President will create and manage sales teams, and engage subject matter experts, marketing communications team, and other resources in the RFP process.
Major Areas of Accountabilities
- Must have in-depth understanding of hospital financial drivers and extensive consulting and/or holistic hospital operations experience
- Ability to develop credibility and foster relationships with hospital executives who make selection decisions
- Accountable for thoroughly understanding the customer’s key initiatives and opportunities
- Responsible for creating and delivering a compelling value proposition that will positively influence decision-makers
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Sales
- Sales Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Business Management, Sales or related discipline is required. Master’s Degree for this role is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience, specifically in building C-suite relationships and consultative selling for large comprehensive consulting engagements
- Previous consulting firm experience, preferably transformational, turnaround, revenue cycle management and/or labor productivity is highly desirable.
- Must have significant comprehensive clinical and/or operational improvement project management experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of healthcare systems operational, clinical and financial drivers
- Effective team leadership skills with proven success of growing a sales team and achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to include: facilitating group discussions/ presentations; and communicating complex and technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to analyze hospital operations and financials to identify and develop compelling value propositions for potential customers.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.