Our client, a leader in Healthcare Performance Improvement, is looking to add a VP Enterprise Analytics to their overall executive team.
This position is responsible for the overall strategic plan, product innovation, business model, product management, and service delivery for the ITS product portfolio and roadmap (Quality, Population Health, Cost or Enterprise Analytics). The VP Analytics will be responsible for P&L and revenue/bookings for the Integrated Platform and Analytics group, which include enterprise analytics, integrated data, and shared platform offerings.
**The Vice President will be working from their home office and required to travel to Charlotte, NC and Washington, DC regularly to meet with stakeholders. This position can be based anywhere in the US.
- Act as liaison with marketing, legal, business development/sales, ops and software engineering to achieve objectives to also include strategic planning, product innovation, management, integration, for opportunities to optimize the value of the ITS portfolio.
- Direct the enterprise analytics team to manage and implement client's enterprise data services and integrated analytic assets to their member customers.
- Leads the development and implementation of product strategy through the formulation and execution of short and long range plans (“subject area plan” and roadmap) to achieve objectives; provides product life cycle innovation insights and distinctive competence; conducts product development and user design needs analysis; and builds and maintains strategic relationships.
Major Accountabilities and Areas overseen
- Strategy, Planning and Execution
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Support
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelors required. Masters preferred
- Must have a background in Healthcare, Business Management, Sales or related discipline
- 12 or more years of applicable experience
- At least 5 years of product management experience
- At least 3 years of previous P&L responsibility with demonstrated fiscal responsibility and accountability for annual budgets
- Demonstrated progression of responsibility in Portfolio Management leadership positions, including management experience in product design and development, marketing, relationship management
- Substantial experience in the development and delivery of programs and services, staff management, performance improvement and client management.