Our client has developed one of the most innovative mobile applications that will revolutionize the advance healthcare directive platform across all hospital systems nationally and globally. They are seeking an additional Software Engineer to join their growing team in Dallas, TX.
The Software Engineer will be responsible in providing design and development of software and database components on the company’s next generation platform. This position contributes to the overall platform architecture design, leads design of selected domains, and develops, tests, and maintains both prototype and production software. The Candidate will be responsible for architecture and design, development, and testing of all elements including the User Interface, information security and database components.
***The IDEAL Candidate will be able to work and contribute in a small, fast moving start-up situation where flexibility of skills and willingness to take on new tasks is key to the culture ***
*****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE***
- Collaborate with Lead Software Engineer in concepts, discussions, designs, and documentation of next generation platform.
- Full stack design, development, test and support for major components or domain area.
- Develop design and code patterns for reuse across team
- Design database tables, procedures, and data formats
- Collaborate with Product Management in planning and strategy for future product and platform directions and capabilities.
- Works with Product Owner to understand story objectives
- Analyzes and troubleshoots production issues, designs and deploys software
- Work with software engineering team in establishing release and deployment processes and tools
- Work with software engineering team in establishing software test automation processes and tools
- Creates, documents & communicates high level technical designs to outside business partners as needed
- Collaboratively develops and supports API and HL7 Integration with internal team members and outside business partners.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum environments is required
- 3+ years of experience with .NET 4.x and C#
- 3+ years of experience with MVC 4/5
- Some working experience in modern UI frameworks like Angular, React, Knockout or Vue.js
- Experience designing clean and scalable RESTful APIs
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012+, 2016 Preferred)
- Experience with cloud technologies using AWS or Azure
- Experience with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, Cosmos DB or MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming language paradigms
- Basic systems integration experience with RESTful APIs and HL7 integrations
- Experience with all phases of agile development
- Experience in Atlassian tool suite (Confluence and Jira), test automation tools such as Selenium, source code management GIT, and release management and deployment tools such as Octopus and Docker.
- Basic systems integration experience with RESTful APIs and HL7 healthcare integrations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.