Our client supplies corporations with discount medical and lifestyle benefits along with insured products for their employees. They offer a fun, business casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition. Competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits plan (paid vacation, holidays, 401k with matching, company profit sharing, health/dental, life insurance) and telecommuting 1-2 times per week.
We are looking for a Data Scientist experienced in UI/UX Chatbot to join our client's growing IT team in their North Dallas office. The Chatbot Specialist is responsible for taking the technical lead on training, analyzing, testing, delivering, and maintaining mobile and web-based chatbot content and functions. He/She will act as a domain expert with a comprehensive understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to play a consultative role in the progression of the chatbot.
Qualification and Skills:
- Responsible for providing analysis on user interactions and trends on artificial intelligence systems
- Works in conjunction with the Marketing team/content writer to create materials to feed/train the chatbot and ultimately improve chatbot conversation
- Train/Program artificial intelligence chatbot based on the interactions and trends identified (not responsible for developing the chatbot, but more-so to maintain, enhance and deliver updates with the data/information through html, bluefish A.I, and SQL)
- Brainstorm possible interactions each type of user would have (clients, members, marketers, etc.)
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to create content/conversations for chatbot based on user needs
- Collaborate with other departments for product management trends and suggestions
- Define recurring questions that can be handled automatically
- Improve dialog flow to handle those recurring questions and develop new actions
- Assist in developing internal testing tools
- Track progress of user specific product improvements and measure impact
- Oversee quality assurance of content being input into the platform
- Demonstrate the latest updates to senior management and appropriate stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with iOS and android (mobile and web-based chatbot) required
- Experience with machine learning required
- Must be able to interface the platform to program/enter data
- Experience integrating API’s through working with result/data sets
- SQL and HTML programming experience and knowledge required
- Bluefish Artificial Intelligence experience preferred
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.