Our client is seeking a Corporate Trainer who will be responsible for creating and delivering exciting training programs on products, services and skills to ensure all employees have the tools and knowledge to engage and promote the corporation.
Our client is a renowned health benefits company supplying customers with discount medical and lifestyle benefits along with insured products for their employees. They offer a fun, business casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition. A competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits plan (paid vacation, holidays, 401k with matching, company profit sharing, health/dental, life insurance) in addition to other daily/weekly perks contribute to a strong culture, being a main factor in ensuring low employee turnover.
- Enhance current materials and deliver New Hire training for all employees on company products, services, operational processes and culture
- Assist with writing new curriculum and deliver quarterly training on solid customer service at every level of the organization
- Create and deliver ongoing soft skill training on topics such as organizational change, goal setting, communications, conflict resolution, sexual harassment, safety, etc.
- Collaborate on curriculum development and facilitate training sessions as needed
- Assist in maintaining all training related administrative tasks
- Create and implement a system to test for understanding, retention and measurable results.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree is required
- At least 2 years of experience in a corporate training capacity.
- Curriculum development experience
- Excellent group and one-on-one facilitation with strong presentation skills
- Sales Training experience helpful
- Strong understanding and appreciation of essential Customer Service Skills
- Strong understanding of adult learning styles and challenges
- Good project management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency on all MS Office products, particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Strong leadership, problem solving, analytical, and time management skills
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.