Our client, a high profile trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across all levels of government and commercial areas, is in need a Sr. Sharepoint Developer who will be assisting with the administration of the current SharePoint 2016 environment, implementing new features of SharePoint 2016 and providing support through assessment and testing of existing technologies and support processes.
**MUST be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a thorough government background investigation
- Securing the SharePoint infrastructure and data
- Ensuring the proper maintenance of the SharePoint platform
- Monitoring system usage, evaluating SharePoint reports and producing system analytics on usage as directed
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 10-15 years of related software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2016 in a large environment
- Knowledge of previous versions to include SharePoint Foundations
- Understanding of both backend SharePoint administration and Site Content Administration activities
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to produce written documentation when tasked
- Ability to produce written statuses and communication
- Experience with Internet Information Server
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2
- Understanding of Windows 10
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.