Our client has a new exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their IT team at their Corporate Headquarters in the DFW TX area. The ideal candidate will have experience working with end-users, stakeholders and all contributors to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. The BA will define document requirements, scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
**This position is a 18 month contract role
- Identify end-users, stakeholders & contributors
- Document process flows for As-Is and To-Be process
- Document overall process, workflows and use cases
- Conduct Gap Analysis and root cause analysis
- Elicit high-level and detailed requirements including Business rules, functional, technical, performance and usability requirements
- Identify all technical systems utilized to support the processes and documenting the integrations and interface requirements
- Identify and document process streamline improvements and provide approved Business and functional requirements document
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ yrs. Experience as a Business Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Experience on waterfall and/or Agile projects is a MUST
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.