Our client has a new exciting opportunity for an Application Developer to join their IT team at their Corporate Headquarters in Dallas, TX. The Developer will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems and software applications using the latest application development tools, by using web services, XML and interfaces to custom and 3rd party applications.
**This is an 18 month contract opportunity with a well known and respected organization. You’ll have the opportunity to build your career by learning new, high-demand, application environments.
- Work with IT Business Analysts, Application Developers and customers to design, develop and implement information systems and software applications to either meet business needs or increase efficiency
- Develop solutions based on defined project requirements
- Use Object Oriented Methodology to develop and document complex logical and physical data models for information systems and software applications
- Adhere to defined security and quality procedures in conjunction with the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and other Information Security policies
- Leverage the strengths and stability of enterprise relational databases with an emphasis on Oracle and/or SQL Server database
- Develop and maintain integration between custom and third party information systems and software applications
- Develop, support, and debug information systems and software applications
- Participate in the effort to establish and maintain information systems and software application policies and standards
- May be called upon to mentor and train other Application Developers
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ yrs. Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of information systems and standard SDLC
- Knowledge of Web development environments such as DreamWeaver, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Android Studio, etc.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.