Our client, a nationwide Fortune 1000 company is expanding again! They offer a competitive compensation plan, a premium benefit package compared to industry standards and an additional performance based bonus incentive. We are looking for top talent, and forward thinkers to join this growing and reputable organization. We currently have a need for a BPM Architect in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The ideal candidate will have a strong a strong Oracle background with experience dealing with configuration & deployment issues The candidate will also be required to apply Agile/Lean methods to the BPM development and deployment process while communicating complex technical matters, defining multiple solutions to lead the team through implementation.
- Analyzes BPM solution requirements and align solution designs with strategic direction, service level expectations, and current architecture.
- Reviews proposed solutions for technical soundness and consistency.
- Effectively presents process concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Continuously evaluates current solution, identifying challenges, issues, and bottlenecks as well as including plans to address improvements.
- Own the creation of technical roadmap for the company's BPM solution, including defining objectives and proposed timeline, effort and impact.
- Prioritizes and discusses technical recommendations (items on roadmap) in terms of cost / benefit and technical soundness with IT Management.
- Create an action plan to implement recommendations.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to IT BPM Community of Practice in the areas of: architectural best practices, supporting, maintaining and enhancing existing BPMS platform, and support the long-term development and growth of BPM Developers through coaching and development plans
- Provide mentoring and coaching to Business Users and/or Performance Improvement team members on:process modeling best practices, process design, and frameworks that can be leveraged.
Specific Skills Required
- Oracle BPM/SOA expertise – design, development, administration and tuning, including experience with Oracle BPM 11g or 12c
- Oracle WLS and Oracle BAM experience
- Enterprise in Architecture Design and Implementation
- Experience with applying Agile/Lean methods and practices to BPM development
- Experience with BPM deployments and process versions
- Technical Project Leadership Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years in software development relating to BPM
- Experience in developing strategic plans with strong leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience