Our client, a privately held U.S. corporation, has created the first completely digital emergency, critical and advance care planning platform. They are dedicated to ensuring that emergency first responders, doctors, nurses and caregivers always have access to the most important voice in healthcare.
We are currently searching for an experienced Product Brand Manager to handle planning the release of the software, found exclusively in the Apple App Store, and bring together all of the elements to make sure it is well built and successful in the marketplace.
This Product Manager is responsible for the following:
- Laying out the strategic product roadmap.
- Keeping feelers on customers, competitors, and the market to see where the product should be going.
- Writing requirements documents for the next release, and socializing them with the organization.
- Supporting the engineering build-out of the product, and sales efforts for the product.
- Overseeing and contributing to user documentation and training; outbound marketing; product support, and handling support escalations; including quality assurance and release management.
- Maintaining the simplicity, flexibility and rich capabilities that customers rely on.
The ideal candidate has been a product manager with experience managing the technical aspects of a mobile product.
- 5+ years of digital/software product management experience, with emphasis on mobile web and mobile apps
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, MS or other advanced degree a plus
- You must regard change as exciting and important for sustained success, and demonstrate flexibility and versatility when presented with new opportunities.