Wireless Construction Supervisor
We are looking for a Junior Wireless Construction Supervisor with telecom industry experience (or other related experience in Real Estate Construction activities) to work in the field, with a willingness to learn and grow, professional, excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships. Our client is well respected nationally with a solid, long term track record and offers great opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation and benefit package.
We have 1 opening remaining based in the Charlotte Market.
**This is a Junior Position (a previous field tech willing to learn and grow would be strongly considered)
**Seeking candidates with at least 2 years of tenure from previous role
**Must be professional, with solid communications skills
The Construction Supervisor is responsible for duties that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Knowledge and Experience Desired
- Manages the Wireless construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate client tracker (Must have strong Computer Skills including excel)
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless Construction
- Cell site, BTS
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills –MS Excel