Our client is in need of a Wireless Project Manager in the Alpharetta, GA area for incremental headcount to their growing team.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with cellular industry experience. Please contact us ASAP if you have experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and are familiar with all aspects of wireless deployments including: RF design, Site Acquisition, Public and Private Right Of Way project deployment (including zoning, regulatory and permitting processes), tower modifications, collocations, land use planning A&E design and construction management.
The Project Manager will assume a lead role in the following:
- Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
- Client management and accountability to the client
- Fiscal responsibility for projects
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Management of technical staff and administrative staff
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stake holders.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of project management experience in the telecom industry
- PMP ceritification a plus
- Strong Computer Skills - MS, Word, Excel
Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience
Zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations, land use planning.
A&E, Site Acquisition.
Telco, OSP, Fiber, Power, ROW