Sr. Systems Administrator (AZ)
We are currently recruiting for a Network Systems Administrator for a long term project with one of our clients for the Yuma, AZ area.
In order to be considered you should have 2-5 years of work experience directly related to network administration and support. In it is REQUIRED that candidates currently ALREADY HAVE a DHS Public Trust / USCIS / CBP (Customs Border Protection) Background Clearance or previous one that is renewable (5 years back).
This is a NOC/SOC type environment so you will need to be available to work weekend rotations once a month or so.
The Network Administrator will be part of a team that will integrate the Video/Data into Network Monitoring Hubs.
In this role you will be responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.