Our global technology client, a well-known telecommunications software provider is in need of a Web/SEO Manager for their US Headquarters in Richardson, Texas, US.
The Web/SEO Manager will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the company’s website and other digital properties. The ideal candidate will be analytical and metrics driven with a proven track record of significantly enhancing digital footprint and web performance. Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure that the site is compatible with various browsers
- Ensure hosting is optimized for speed and adheres to all accessibility requirements
- Interface with the marketing and content teams to ensure structure, design and search/SEO support company initiatives.
- Manage the design and layout of all web content, applications, and web related services
- Create proper digital dashboards and provide regular reporting
- Enhance existing metrics and establish new metrics
- Present performance metrics to marketing leadership on a recurring basis
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver creative, data-driven web marketing content and activities
- Support web content and assets such as Blogs, RSS/News feeds, video, and social networking services and their associated APIs (if applicable) as it relates to the website
- Continuously analyze and assess existing and emerging technologies
- Perform maintenance, administration, enhancement and integration of web-based service integrations such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and JiffleNow
- Perform reviews and audits for website and online content for relevance, compliance, and regulations/policy. i.e., software assessments, standardization assessments, and site structure assessments
- Manage back-end SEO elements such as, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, google analytics, etc.
- Oversee any website related projects both for conversion optimization as well as ranking/SEO/etc., and user experience
- Maintain, improve and translate content globally to all teams
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field
- 3+years of Web Marketing Experience in Drupal or similar content management system
- Previous experience with development of SEO, content categorization/structure, and content development, distribution and measurement
- Experience with data driven analytics and reporting using Google Analytics or similar platform
- Previous working exposure to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML and CSS