Our client is a well-known System Integrator who provides turn key solutions to the wireless world focused on Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services. They partner with wireless carriers, fiber companies, equipment manufacturers, tower and building owners as well as government entities to design, develop and maintain the most reliable broadband networks.
They are currently in need of a full time Electrical Wireless Engineer in Dallas to join their growing team. The Electrical Engineer should be a recently licensed PE in Texas with the ability to obtain licensing in additional states.
- Design solid telecommunications networks and produce drawings as it relates to encroachment permits, profile drawings, and special crossings.
- Understand, interpret and conform designs to local jurisdictional requirements for land use and permitting.
- Create strong process documents for project specifications and standards.
- Review and stamp design deliverables for a variety of telecom projects and scopes.
- Manage project timelines, while overseeing deliverable completion.
- Train and educate design team on standards and review process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups on all projects.
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Must be a licensed PE in Texas.
- Solid work experience in electrical areas as well as utilities and having worked on permitting projects in the public right of way arenas.
- Experience working with AutoCad and within the telecom arena.