Our client is searching for an experienced Structural Engineer
to lead and oversee large steel structures and tower projects in the field. The Structural Engineer will also work closely with field operations personnel, sales and district management to ensure the structural integrity and ‘readiness’ for additional antennas and infrastructure to be added to cellular towers.
- Responsible for all areas of structural analysis, construction implementation, tower/cellular/data management and project coordination.
- Acts as the project manager and leads/supervises teams involved with structural analysis and reporting of large steel structures.
- Defines scope and assigns work accordingly.
- Represents the engineering department in company meetings and responsible for P.E. reviews and stamping as necessary.
- Coordinates engineering solutions in accordance with clients’ policies, standards and procedures to optimize speed to market.
- Reviews reports for status of application processing while properly removing obstacles that impede quick processing time.
- Prioritizes responses to configuration changes during the installation process that could alter the structural capacity of the Tower.
- Reviews analysis for accuracy to ensure proper results in the field.
- Leads structural analysis workflow through the triage analysis processes.
- Reviews and approves work of other Engineers while also facilitating training around codes, standards and company policies.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and or 7+ years of related experience
- PE License preferred and Multiple state licenses also highly desirable
- At least 4 years of telecommunications construction experience
- Project Management or Team leadership background
- Must be highly organized and have experience with prioritizing multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of the building permit process and material ordering and tracking
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer care and service delivery
- In-dept analytical skills with the ability to utilize a variety of computer software and programs for tracking projects (Sitetracker, Siterra, etc).