Our client is a renowned health benefits company supplying customers with discount medical and lifestyle benefits along with insured products for their employees. They are currently in need of a Content Marketing Coordinator (preferably bilingual)
for their North Dallas Office. The ideal candidate should have experience in content creation and review to ensure that the content is compliant across all brands.
The Marketing Coordinator will get to join a solid, reputable company that offers a fun, business casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition. A competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits plan (paid vacation, holidays, 401k with matching, company profit sharing, health/dental, life insurance) in addition to other daily/weekly perks contribute to that strong culture, being a main factor in ensuring great retention and low employee turnover.
- Work closely with management to identify the organization’s marketing needs
- Responsible for review and proofreading internal communications and publications (in English and Spanish) prior to distribution as part of the review and quality assurance process
- Create and update the marketing project calendar with prioritization of projects/tasks and resources for project completion
- Create member engagement communication calendar including mobile app, text and email notifications
- Support Marketing and Sales staff by collecting and archiving relevant articles, industry trends, statistics, testimonials, savings examples, reports and information
- Build and maintain strong client relationships in order to provide assistance to the sales department
- Assist with marketing messaging and marketing material creation to ensure it reflects the company/brand image
- Manage HubSpot inbound marketing and sales software to direct and advise on marketing initiatives with respect to blogs, emails, social media posts
- Monitor website traffic with Google Analytics and create reports for the marketing team
- Audit, update and maintain client and internal marketing department materials
- Partner with the sales team to develop proper initiatives including tradeshows, customer events, email campaigns, and direct mail campaigns
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field
- 2+years of Content Marketing experience
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish for verbal and written communications
- Must be highly proficient at proofreading internal/external communications to ensure responses comply with company policies, procedures and state requirements
- Experience with data driven analytics and reporting using Google Analytics or similar platform
- Previous experience with development of SEO, content categorization/structure, and content development, distribution and measurement
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to convey compelling business cases to peers and senior leadership