Our client is a well-established High Tech global company. The team is growing and they are in need of a few SR. Engineers to join their team in Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA. The ideal candidates will have a background in mobile network technology with strong experience in Cloud-Native/NFV Technologies, IMS, Packet Core and should be experts in debugging & isolating network and product issues.
The Sr. Software Engineers should be well-versed in the Design and Development of Public/Private clouds like AWS, Azure, OpenStack with an in-depth knowledge of Kubernetes.
If you are excited about solving problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you! Genius Road works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies.
- Drive development of virtualized mobile core products based on this innovative containerized platform.
- Design, Code, Test , Debug platform software in Go/ Terraform.
- Contribute to the Design of the Components involved in the Kubernetes Platform.
- Work closely with the engineering team to discuss and understand product requirements.
- Work closely with QA teams and operations to drive the timely and quality release of platform and features.
- Participate in architecting, deploying and support performant production software on cloud-based infrastructure.
- Provide oversight and mentorship to junior engineers on software engineering techniques and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related field.
- 7+years of experience in development/architecture.
- 3+ years of experience CNCF ecosystem and Kuberntes tooling with solid Design and Development background.
- Proficient in Terraform/Go, Kubernetes and Design Patterns.
- Strong debugging skills and hands-on experience with public/private clouds.
- Must have a strong understanding of Network Policy Control and architecture along with storage interfaces.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Previous experience in a high-tech, global technology firm is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in 5G technologies is also highly desirable.
- Must be a hands-on team player, motivated and able to be flexible with work-hours servicing a global clientele.