SR RF Design Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Senior RF Design Engineer for the Boston, MA market. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in solving complex technical problems and providing highly innovative solutions in the areas of Radio Frequency (RF) and Microwave sub-systems design/integration. The Sr. RF Engineer will be relied upon for project management and training within the department which handles all the design, development, integration, support for a variety of electrical components and radar products.
A rewarding compensation package along with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture, make this a sought-after opportunity!
**Relocation assistance may be provided for the ideal non-local candidate.
** Must be a US Citizen due to ongoing government projects.
- Design and Implement a number of products and technologies relevant to radar systems
- Test, and troubleshoot RF, analog, and mixed signal circuits
- Develop advanced technical ideas and guide their development into final products
- Translate system performance and operation specifications into hardware requirements
- Project management and technical leadership where required
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Minimum BSEE/BSCS or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of design, test, and troubleshoot of RF, analog, and mixed signal circuits
- Experience in RF and Microwave component/subsystem design such as up converters, downconverters, power amplifiers, oscillators, and mixers
- Experience with high fidelity A/D conversion of RF signals and radar receiver/exciter design
- Experience translating system performance and operation specifications into hardware requirements, design, and test specifications
- Basic knowledge of digital circuit understanding and experience with digital and mixed signal sub-systems is required
- Previous experience with RF and microwave subsystems for receivers and exciters is highly desirable