SITE ACQUISITION AND PERMITTING SPECIALISTS - WIRELESS
We are currently recruiting for Site Acquisition and Permitting Specialists for our Wireless Clients across the US (specifically in TX, OK, GA, FL, TN, IL, OH and PA). The right individuals will have experience in Wireless Cell Site development and should be comfortable dealing with landlord lease negotiations within the client designated search ring area as well as jurisdictions and municipalities. In addition to strong lease negotiation experience we are looking for individuals that have direct experience with Zoning and Permitting, some Vendor Management, Budgeting, and Paralegal background.
**These are permanent positions that require candidates to have good job tenure, solid communication/negotiating skills with a desire to be part of a reputable and growing organization.
***Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
1 - preferred location(s)
2 - experience qualifications
3 - salary expectations
- Responsible for all aspects of Site Acquisition from site identification and qualification through the completion of zoning approvals.
- Coordinate Site Walks and design reviews with RF Engineering, A&E Department and Construction Project Managers.
- Review Real Estate documents to ensure compliance when an application is received.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Assist in obtaining jurisdictional approvals for node attachments to public right of way.
- Attend municipal, county and other jurisdictional hearings or related meetings where appropriate and present verbal arguments to support the projects.
- Provide current strong tracking metrics and status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- Assist with formulating budgets and required financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Ensure Sites/Readiness/(Zoning) are properly used, updated and accurate.
- Maintain project schedules, process leases, zoning applications, permit requests and related payments.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Jurisdictional planning background with some Real Estate experience is preferred
- Previous work/experience in the wireless industry with major operators
- Experience working with small cells is preferable
- Zoning and Permitting experience (knowledge of zoning ordinances and municipal processes)
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings