Telecom Sales Executive – MN territory
Do you have what it takes to think on your feet technically, love to travel and can present yourself professionally to clients? If you want to make a 6 figure income, have uncapped commissions and be supported by an amazing team with a career path beyond, then come grow with us!!
Our client, a major telecom provider, needs to beef up their wireless sales team and they are looking for the right folks that want to push their career and be on the forefront of cutting-edge technology. We need folks that have worked across multiple technologies and business units to strongly prospect and hunt for new business and effectively execute presentations to C-Level executives and win new business. The Sales Executives should be 100% committed to daily prospecting, and new account acquisitions with an innate hunger to advance their career and exceed quotas.
The Sales Executives are supported by the engineering teams to sell the solutions across their designated market. The Sales Executives are responsible for developing, managing and cultivating business relationships from inception to contract phase and then working with various teams on pricing negotiations and proposals.
Our client has an amazing culture with a fresh perspective on what their services should be in the future for their clients while building state of the art infrastructure. They care about their employees and reward them accordingly!
- Prospecting, cold calling and selling wireless services to new customers
- Continue to develop new business relationships in existing accounts
- Collaborate with internal partners to strategically position growth opportunities in a variety of sectors – mainly in health, education and government
- Create strong proposals with the ability to assist in responding to RFPs
- Document all sales activities using the company’s proprietary CRM platform
- Develop strong community relations through networking and company events
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of direct sales experience - preferred technical sales
- Experience in handling large and complex client accounts and comfortable interfacing with, and presenting to C-Level executives
- Must have a track record of working with enterprise clients while consistently exceeding plan for multiple years
- Must have been a top producer in the top 1-5% of company with verifiable data
- Requires regular travel to office locations within the territory, and meeting with clients
- Previous experience selling technical products in Healthcare, Education and Government sectors is highly desirable