Our healthcare client, is in need of a Agile Project Manager
for a long-term project in Austin, TX
**The Contractor will be required to work ON SITE in Austin, TX.
Our client is an elite organization relied upon to provide trustworthy, up to the minute data regarding infectious diseases and infection rates related to a variety of initiatives. The Contractor will be working to establish the project scope and schedule, establish Agile sprint cycles, manage risks and issues, and provide project status reports to executive leadership regarding the system changes related to new legislation.
The project aims to create a data analytics platform plus data governance for a new and improved platform to facilitate the sharing, reporting, and analytics of the data collected and communicated accordingly.
- Facilitate meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
- Manage risks and issues relating to all project matters
- Ensures proper conflict resolution to move project forward
- Ongoing coaching of Agile practices to team members and business unit stakeholders
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- PMP certification (PMI) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- At least 6+ years of experience working as a Project Manager (preferably in Healthcare Analytics)
- Experience with general IT SDLC processes and on Agile Projects utilizing SCRUM (estimating, planning, forecasting)