Our healthcare client, is in need of a Sr. BMC Project Manager
for a 9-12month REMOTE
project with a possibility to extend. This is an elite organization relied upon to provide trustworthy oversight for a variety of health initiatives across the state of Texas. Come be part of a huge digital transformation!!
***The Contractor will be working REMOTELY for this role with the organization’s headquarters based in Austin, TX***
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, requirements gathering, business analysis, specifications development, project planning, project monitoring, and status reporting
- Collaborate with various business units to gather requirements, complete development specifications
- Monitor and report project status for the development, testing, and implementation of new requests
- Ensure proper processes for testing, and implement new “How To” knowledge base library for non-technical customers.
- Monitor and report project status of BMC Digital workplace enhancement projects
- Manage a team of consultants assigned to assist with the various IT Service Management initiatives
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years in Project Management and leading initiatives within the BMC Product Suite – specifically Remedy OnDemand/BMC Helix and BMCC Helix Digital Workspace
- Prior supervisory experience of at least three individuals is required