Our healthcare client, is in need of a Sr. Business Analyst
for a long-term exciting project.
**The Contractor will be working remotely initially and then required to work ON SITE in Austin, TX.
Our client is an elite organization relied upon to provide trustworthy, up to the minute data regarding infectious diseases and infection rates related to a variety of initiatives. The Contractor will be working on a systems redesign project and implementation to facilitate better reporting and tracking of Health Associated Infections with more robust assessments and reporting capabilities.
If you love solving problems, you are a team player and you can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines all while juggling to ensure projects are clearly mapped for development and implemented successfully, then this role is for you!
- Collaborate with clients, technicians, and managerial staff to evaluate business processes
- Document specific requirements
- Uncovering areas for improvement
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis
- Effectively communicate all requirements to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Facilitate user acceptance testing
- Help prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion/implementation of projects
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 6+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience supporting large corporate or government initiatives (project monitoring, communications, escalations, etc)
- Previous Project management expertise working with various stakeholders
- Experience working on projects utilizing Agile project management methodologies
- Strong experience with Microsoft toolset – Word, Project, Visio, Excel
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal