Data Center Manager - Network Infrastructure and Systems Administration
North Dallas Area
The Data Center Infrastructure Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in overall network topology; network security; internet, intranet, extranet technologies; VOIP and operating systems
- 3+ years of technical infrastructure management experience more directly leading data center strategy, engineering and/or operational teams in an enterprise high-availability environment
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) technologies (IaaS, DaaS, DWaaS, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Experience with Advance Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, and team oriented
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organizations
will be charged with leading a team to include designing, developing, documenting and implementing the data center infrastructure environment. The ideal candidate will have a background in network and systems engineering with the ability to be hands-on and lead a team while building strong relationships across multiple business units. Candidates must be comfortable managing teams, monitoring and directing junior to senior team members, and working with significant stakeholders, including third party vendors.
**The Candidate must have demonstrated experience successfully managing data center infrastructure support areas and network operations.
**Preferably former experience in the financial services industry
This is an exciting opportunity with a significant growth trajectory, offering an excellent compensation package. The benefits offered have won awards for being well above industry standard!
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Leading and guiding the data center infrastructure team
- Drive process improvements and IT service optimization Operational / Delivery Management
- Develop and manage strategic technology plans and roadmaps
- Manage identification, investigation and solving production problems, including preventative measures and appropriate communication to clients regarding resolution
- Ensure a strong plan for disaster recovery
- Develop detailed capacity plan and monitor to ensure achieving optimal performance
- Develop metrics and proper reporting tools to ensure effective management of all designated areas
- Promote and ensure strong documentation of procedures
- Build effective partnerships with internal and external teams
- Provide hands-on technical support to internal clients by ensuring proper regulations are adhered to
- Review and analyze current data and procedures while mitigating risks and vulnerabilities
- Perform ongoing investigations, data loss prevention activities, data manipulation, and coordination of other activities relating to security integrity as necessary
- Assist with managing financial budgets: capital, expense and in-servicing