Sr. Cloud Architect
6-12 months (+ extension)
Our client is in need of a Senior Cloud Architect
for a 6-12 month remote contract. The Consultant will be responsible for managing the company’s cloud architecture and be a strategic player to maintain all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. The Senior Cloud Architect should have a passion for innovation and excellent communication skills to effectively share knowledge and mentor other junior staff.
This organization is highly regarded and handles extremely confidential information. Our Consultant should have a pristine background and will be subjected to fingerprinting in addition to regular checks.
****This position is a highly coveted role for a well-respected organization offering an attractive hourly rate for the right candidate!!!!***
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
- Evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software
- Develop and organize cloud systems
- Work closely with IT security to monitor cloud privacy
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the organization
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline
- 8+ years of experience architecting cloud environments including AWS and Azure
- Experience documenting designs and converting High Level Architecture (HLA) Design into Low Level Design (LLD) documents
- Experience in consolidated datacenter/cloud architecture
- Exceptional knowledge of current computing trends
- Proven experience designing and deploying security architecture across organizations
- Strong experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, concepts
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, and team oriented