Solution Architects - Telecom Inventory Management
REMOTE - USA
18 months + possible extension or conversion to permanent
Our client is seeking a team of Solution Architects
for a long-term project. The Contractors must be located in the US and will be working remotely. The initial contract length is 18 months with a potential to extend or convert to permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level developer to work with a renowned global organization that assists operators and customers around the world move at the speed of change. Operators need to continually improve the customer experience, capture new revenues and drive business efficiencies. Our client utilizes their solutions team to help operators become agile with a comprehensive, unified OSS/BSS software suite, and world-class consulting, systems integration and managed services capabilities.
**ONLY American Citizens or Permanent Residents can be considered at this time***
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- At least 4+ years of Core Java development experience with EJB
- At least 2+ years of webservices and REST API
- At least 2+ years of experience with Junit or other unit testing framework
- Good background with SQL and shell scripting
- Former experience in a telecom environment is highly desirable
- Strong Experience with Telecom Inventory Management Systems (EAI/Granite, Cramer or Netcracker)
- Excellent background working in an Agile environment (with Jira) and a strong comprehension of CI/CD processes
- Other exposure to JQuery, HTML and Ajax
- Additional expertise in ServiceNow platform is highly desirable
- Good organizational skills with time management to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills