Junior Backend Developer
Contract position: 4-6 months
– telework but must be located in or around the Austin, TX area
- Associates degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of experience in web development
- Hands-on experience deploying, maintaining and updating mobile applications published in Google play and iOS marketplaces
- Some production experience in Unity3D
- Hands-on experience using the WebGL API
- Some familiarity with SQL, NoSQL databases and JSON collections
The junior backend developer will be part of the IT department and responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining web, mobile and games applications.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Work in collaboration with other experienced developers to develop and implement applications
- Work closely with product, content, marketing and data research teams for requirements gathering
- Drive a wide range of manual and automated testing of web and mobile applications and games to ensure consistency and quality on desktop and mobile
- Evaluate emerging technologies and practices along with making recommendations for better web, mobile and game development