CRO - Technology
Location: US Anywhere
Our clients trust us to hire the best and brightest leaders! This is an exciting opportunity with a global organization
that is growing at warp speed. If you have a background leading in the Digital Products
space, you should inquire about this fascinating company!!
This client is a leader in Technology Services and looking to add a Chief Revenue Officer to their executive team. The role will focus primarily on the North American operation to complement their UK team and other growing global markets.
You will be called to leverage your knowledge of sales and marketing in driving growth, with the ultimate accountability in aligning all revenue-generating departments and building strategic partnerships. Your cross-functional expertise should ensure sales and marketing departments communicate well, share information, and collaborate in content creation so that all messaging fits their target customers.
**The CRO will be working from their home office with travel required as necessary. This position can be based anywhere in the US.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- 10+ years of experience in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Previous consulting firm experience, preferably transformational, turnaround, revenue cycle management and/or labor productivity is highly desirable
- Must have prior experience selling services in the consulting arena and have worked with a firm like KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Accenture, etc.
- Must have a passion for technology and innovation and solid technical background specifically in digital products
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Strong history of decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to include: facilitating group discussions/ presentations; and communicating complex and technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to analyze client needs and operations to identify and develop compelling value propositions for technology services
- Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments
- Manage a global sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles, and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Build and foster creative teams committed to continuing to build a solid global culture of innovation
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Participate in contract negotiations