Dallas, TX (must be local to DFW and WFH Flexibility)
Contract/Contract to hire
We have long-term contract openings for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers for an extensive project with one of our reputable clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- PMP certification preferred
- Good interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
- Strong analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Must have experience with comprehensive SDLC methodology
- Previous experience working in a healthcare related environment is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Basic understanding of software design and development
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Gather, interpret, and translate customer needs into functional and non-functional requirements while leading projects of various sizes and complexities
- Devise and monitor project plans to include: Scope, Scheduling, Cost, Quality, Organization, Communications, Staffing, Risks, Testing etc.
- Facilitate critical communications by interacting with users, project team members and development personnel
- Maintain legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements for enhancements
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Develop risk management strategies for clients in regard to compliance with healthcare reform laws
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company's solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Assists with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed