We are seeking Senior SAP FICO Architect to design and develop Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) software application modules in globally-implemented SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. You will be the expert in this module for in-house implementations looking to make an immediate impact! This does not require travel and is a full time position located in Dallas, TX.
- Day-to-day tasks includes projects delivery (Requirements Workshop, Design, Build, Integration Testing, Training, Go-live support)/Production Support of Finance modules.
- Provide Finance subject matter expertise and design authority.
- Define and roadmap, best practices and processes for SAP implementations in-house.
- Maintain configurations for changes in the business model as well as analyze / evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity.
- SAP Finance (SAP FI/CO) solution architecture design through business requirement translation for both pre and post-sale processes.
- Minimum 10+ years of FICO implementation experience and at least 2 years of upgrade experience.
- Deep knowledge of ECC FICO and S/4 FICO architecture and core processes.
- Extensive experience delivering SAP Finance solutions (SAP FI/CO) including proven project contributions as a Solution Architect.
- Hands on configuration experience with AR/AP, Electronic Banking, Cash Management, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Asset Accounting, etc.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Experience in Upstream Oil and Gas processes including SAP-JVA and PRA are highly preferred.
- Experience and ability to design functional and technical solutions for standard and non-standard FICO processes with appropriate attention to detail.