Our global client is in need of a Jr. Programmer Analyst
to assist with activities relating to the corporate website and other platforms. The position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA
and will be responsible for assisting with design features as well as solutions to address business and customer needs. This role will encompass support and development, as well as participation in the management and planning of the infrastructure and operating environments of the productivity applications area.
Our client offers an amazing opportunity for hands-on development with state of the art technology, strong opportunities for career growth and advancement, an attractive compensation and benefit package and the ability to be part of a sought after environment that cares about their employees and their culture.
- Participate in the development, deployment and implementation of new systems, technologies and information solutions
- Support and enhance existing systems and technologies
- Apply standards, procedures and technologies as required
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on existing and proposed functionality of programs
- Monitor systems and utilize analytics tools to ensure best performance as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide support and/or preventive maintenance on the systems or technologies in assigned area(s) of responsibility, with minimal supervision
- Follow the project management process in assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Follow appropriate methodologies, support processes, and procedures
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- 2+years of diverse programming experience
- At least 1 year of web development experience
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Experience with ASP (VBScript) environment
- Experience with ASP.Net (C# and/or VB)
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS
- Experience with SQL and XML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills